Marks passion for photography ranges from whale and wildlife photography to photographing people, events and places. For the last ten years Mark has dedicated many days out on the water photographing whales both above and below the surface. He has also traveled extensively both within and outside Australia pursuing his love of landscape and ocean photography.
Mark’s intense dedication to developing and perfecting his photography techniques combined with his unique vision for capturing iconic moments drive his passion for photography in all areas.
Mark’s photos have been featured in National Geographic, travel brochures, magazines, books and promotional material. He has done photography work for Tourism Australia, Tourism Dubai, African Wildlife Safaris, Fraser Coast Tourism and Flight Centre. His underwater photography was also featured in the annual exhibition of the London Zoological Society in 2014.
- The Nature Conservancy photo competition 2016
- First Place Category Winner 2015 Big Picture Natural World Photography Competition
- Finalist Animal Photography Prize 2014 ZSL London Zoo
- Better Photography Photograph of The Year 2013 – 3 Silver Awards
- Better Photography Photograph of The Year 2012 – 2 Silver Awards
- International Loupe Awards 2011 – 2 Silver Awards
- Better Photography Photograph of The Year 2010 – 3 Silver Awards
- National Geographic
- Saltwater People of the Fatal Shore
- Wentworth Courier (front page)
- Coffee Story: Ethiopia Book
- Australian Traveller Magazine
- The Huffington Post
- Sail World
- The Luxury Travel Bible
- Total Travel
- This Island Life